Lara RSL Sub Branch was the old Corio Council Chambers built by Clements Nash, in four months in 1864. It is one of the oldest standing buildings in Lara.The building remained unaltered until 1926 when tenders were called for extensions either side and the front section (as the building appears today).
The Lara RSL had their first official meeting here on 11th April, 1949.
Lara RSL Sub Branch is registered with Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission (ACNC) as a charitable organisation. Our ABN is 29 083 025 344.